Church's Auto Parts: Buy An Oil Filter
At Church's Auto Parts we recommend replacing your oil filter every time you change your car or truck's oil. Your oil is pumped through tight lubrication lines to feed fast-moving metal engine parts, instantaneously. Every time you drive your car, your motor oil accumulates microscopic particles of metal shavings and engine dirt which are trapped by your oil filter. Spending a little more on the cost of the best oil filter can increase the lifespan of your car's engine. Call us today at 610-461-5550 and let's talk about the right oil filter for your vehicle.
6 Qualities That Make An Oil Filter "The Best" for drivers in Ridley Park
- An affordable, high-quality oil filter usually falls in the $7 to $16 price range.
- Features a durable base gasket to prevent motor oil from leaking and thermosensitive adhesive seal to keep filtering media in place.
- Designed to withstand 3 to 5 times greater flow force than the engine's operating pressure.
- It offers a filtration capability for 7,500 or even 15,000 miles and filters 100% of the motor oil.
- Designed with a "Wrench-Off" feature. These oil filters feature a large nut on the end of the filter canister that allows the oil filter to be tightened or removed with a socket wrench.
- At Church's Auto Parts we can help you find an oil filter with a Synthetic or Micro Glass filtration media. Avoid cellulose or paper media oil filters unless you intend to change your oil every 3,000 miles. Cheap oil filters with cellulose media may also only filter 40% of motor oil.
- Synthetic filter media is effective in removing 50% of the particles in sizes ranging from 20 to 40 microns, and 24% of particles in the 8 to 10-micron range.
- Microglass filter media increases the effortless flow of motor oil to your engine and only needs to be checked or replaced every two to five years or 10,000 miles. Most high-end micro-glass oil filters include extremely fine metal media or micro glass.
Cheryl Rombach, 06/22/2023
Thank you so much to Roger. I have a 16 year old son who thinks he knows it all. I bought him an air filter as requested on 6/21. turned out it wasn't the one he wanted. Of course the kid got mad but my husband said to take to it Roger. If Church's made mistake they would fix it. He would help us as my husband was out of town working. Church's did not make the mistake, the kid did. Well it's true!! Roger helped the kid change the filter we bought and replace the filter he wanted all in about 15 minutes. He was nice to my son and me!! If it's something we think we can fix ourselves, I'm going to Roger!!